I am so excited Spring is in the air and warmer days are here, that I thought it was the right time for a giveaway!
It’s a giveaway to thank you for reading my little blog and motivating me to sew with you kind comments.
So here we go…
The giveaway includes:
- 1.6 yards (1.5 meters) Green Double-cotton jersey, Made in Italy, as seen in my Billy Cardi (luckily the shop still had some left)
- this jersey fabric is quite easy to sew with. It’s not flimsy nor slippery and could be easily sewn with a zig-zag stitch on a regular sewing machine.
- Flower cotton brooch I made for the giveaway (three-inch wide, with a woolen backing and my signature label)
If you are looking for a quick jersey project, here are some of my favorites:
- Cowl Neck Vest
- Did I mention the Billy Cardi? :o)
- Long sleeve Tunic or turn it into a dress (BTW Thimble and Acorn creations are awesome, I bought a dress some time ago)
- A skirt with embroidery or appliqué
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment here with your answer to this question:
What would you sew with this fabric?
I’ll choose one comment at random as the winner. Deadline is midnight GMT on Tuesday, April 12, 2011.
The giveaway is open the whole world.
And thanks for reading.